What is Sterile Education?
Welcome to the first-ever Sterile Processing dedicated mobile application!
Our goal is simple: We want to be a resource for you, the Sterile Processing Professional. Combined, our staff have almost 100 years of Sterile Processing experience as SPD Techs, Surgical Techs, Leads, Supervisors, Managers, & Educators. So we understand the budgetary restrictions & time pressures that SPD professionals have to work under.
We have tons of free content, new articles arriving monthly, and links to everything happening in the Sterile Processing world. We want to keep you connected to the SPD world at large through this application, so create a profile, connect with other SPD professionals, and please check back regularly as we expand and grow in this new market.
For hospitals & outpatient surgical facilities, we will take it a step further. Our knowledgable and experienced staff strive to deliver almost all the benefits of having an in-house educator at your facility at a fraction of the cost.
Sterile Education provides:
- Monthly in-service videos delivered to your inbox providing 12 CEU's yearly for your staff.
- On-boarding training materials & checklists, along with yearly compentencies & updates.
- Assessment and review of hospital policies to conform to international guidelines.
- Instrument identification assistance, along with Instructions For Use.
- Answers to any and all questions that may arise throughout the course of your workday.
We want you to see us a resource at your disposal. Please enjoy all the free content & links available in the first Sterile Processing dedicated mobile application. And if you have been thinking of hiring an educator, but couldn't find room in the budget, or, if you have been spending copious amounts of time making phone calls to vendors, or searching the internet for answers, please consider our hiring us as a part of your team. A lifetime of Sterile Processing knowledge is literally at your fingertips!
We'd love to hear from you, so visit our Contact Us page for feedback or more information on our services.